Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on NSBM e- learning site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. Index Number should be same as it is your Student ID Card Number.
3. Name also should be same as it is your Student ID Card Name.Eg:- Samarasekara H J K M
4. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
5. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
5. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
6. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
7. If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your
teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
8. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to
enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to
log in and access any course you have enrolled in.